FallenEscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GB]Berseker Staff Manager Application

2 posters

Go down

[GB]Berseker Staff Manager Application Empty [GB]Berseker Staff Manager Application

Post by [GB]Berseker Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:23 pm

Username:[GB]Berseker
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58455634
Position applying for: Staff Manager
Time played on server: About 2 Weeks
Additional Notes: Like i Said Before Will Not Abuse And Will Not Make The Same Mistakes I Did As SuperAdmin PS Sorry Delgato
Why should we hire/promote you? Because I Can Be A Nice Person And Sometimes Cant But Also Will Not Abuse My Powers As Staff Manager. And I Can Also Help Code Only If Need Cause I Know About Snow, And Promise Not Promote My Self. And Ban Everyone For The Right Amount Of Time And Try Not To Ban People So They Come Back. PS I Promise I Will Not Abuse also U Have My Word. Please Pick Me As Your New Staff Manager. Shocked

[GB]Berseker

Back to top Go down

[GB]Berseker Staff Manager Application Empty Re: [GB]Berseker Staff Manager Application

Post by Kreios Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Your application has been declined. Although you cannot make it to be Staff Manager, I offer you to be the position "trusted". If you abuse your powers AT ALL, please know that you will be instantly Perma-banned without any appeal.

Kreios
Admin

https://feforums.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down